2332superboy23322332superboy2332

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All Out All Out

This is a great piece of music, the lyrics were perfectly timed with the beat, and the beat was sick. I wouldn't say this is totally hip-hop though; seems more like a mixture of techno and hip-hop.

Feelin Great Feelin Great

Sweet.

Space Bound - LoveKavi Space Bound - LoveKavi

Another great production from LoveKavi...

This track is off the CHAIN!

Make The Hood Bump Make The Hood Bump

NICCCCCCCCEEEE.

Dope. Can't wait to see your future work.

Thanks a lot!

A huge load of uploads every week from september 2011 on wards should be happening!

In The Lab - LoveKavi In The Lab - LoveKavi

Unmatched talent.

:D One of the best I've heard on Newgrounds (maybe best). Your tracks are amazing.
:D

Thanks so much! :)

Heart Beat Piano Heart Beat Piano

Awesome... OHHHNOOOO!

That beeping sound just ruins the music. Can you please take it out? The rest of the song was okay though.

A Better Place - LoveKavi A Better Place - LoveKavi

Wow.Just, amazing.

It had a nice intro, and what i really liked was the drums. It reallly complemented everything else in the piece. I've listened to some of your other beats, and I am just awed at your music.

LoveKavi responds:

Thanks ever so much! I really helps and pushes me to keep going!

==(Drifting)== ==(Drifting)==

This beat is niiice..

If you had an album to buy with this song, it would totally be worth the money. This should be at the top of the Jazz listing, #1! Keep it up! You've got talent.

Hip Hop Sorta Thang' {Splice} Hip Hop Sorta Thang' {Splice}

Pretty well done.

It's great, for the most part, but the beat just repeats over and over for a portion of the song (first part), but really, everything else is great, especially for first time in a genre. Nice use of the sounds.....everything.

-Race around the world- -Race around the world-

Perfection Achieved!

I like the speed of it, and it paints a picture in my mind of Speed Racer somewhat.Overall, it has to be the best song I've heard on Newgrounds.