2332superboy23322332superboy2332

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Coil Coil

Awful.

This may be seen as art to some people, but if you want to make a good game, make one that actually has has a storyline, and good mechanics. Try to make your game a little more interesting next time.

Exit Path Exit Path

Time:13:40.07 Rank:Maybe a Jog

Great game, last time I played (first time), it took me over 20 minutes to finish, but I went to fast to see what my rank was.But this is a great game.

Monster Master Monster Master

Whaaaa...!

There needs to be some battle music, and you need some more descriptive cards.But please, PLEASE do not make this Yu gi oh or Pokemon.Plus, you need the ideas of a group, if you wanna make this get to front page.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Nice game,here's my song.

2---2--9-0---0----------3---3---3---1 -------8789---3-7--1---999-----------
-----------0---0--c-1---1----------2-
--2---2---2-------4---6-0---b-1-----c ----------------------5-5-5-5a-1---1-
-0---1---a---a---a---a---7-867-0---2-
2-2-1---aaa----------------------

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Real bad

Took one look at it and BAM!!!I knew this was not a good game at all,becuase of the graphics,poor interaction with the enviroment and hardly any players to choose from when you make your profile.This is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!

Backyard Basketball v1 Backyard Basketball v1

Too simple

I wish there were like some obstacles added to the game to make it harder.But the gameplay is barely satisfactory.

Canabalt Canabalt

Awesome!!

It says it all in the title.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Excellent

Nice gameplay, I like the old school graphics, and the music is real catchy.It's so hard to get out of your head once you keep listening to it over and over again.

Cash Sprint Cash Sprint

Good , but needs more content

I like all the physics of the game and how it's not too easy or too challenging, but I would like more lvls in the game without having to go to a different website.

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

Nice

Good music, but I think the levels should go way higher than 10.